About me ! (:

My photo
Heeeeyduur im Jam (; ! and i like to post things to let other people know whats going on. Please leave a comment on whatcha' think, or feed back . kk rahjahs . Rep.96706 south .

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Domestic Violence !

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!

Why do we care about domestic violence? Well, for me I care about domestic violence beause it can happen to anyone and even teens. I care because I'm a teenager and if this happen to me I would go out of control. 40% of teenage girls ages between 14 and 17 knows someone that got beaten or hit by their partners. Domestic violence can happen to anyyone, anytime, and anywhere. Who get affected? The person that is getting hit or beaten because how would you feel if you had bruises all over your body. You would feel depressed, upset, sad and more. It can also effect performince in school, job loss, loss of housing and losing kids. As you can see, domestic violence can ruin your life or somebody else's life and the people that are getting abused are too scared and afraid to come forward and report whats happening .


8 comments:

  1. i realy likes ur post because it had acurate data. i liked your picture to because it matched what you were writing. great job.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your post because it had alot of info. Also i really think your pictures are really nice. Also I learned alot from your post#2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true i understand why people is scared to tell people that their getting abused becuase if the person that abused them find outthey might hurt you even more. I knew about a domestic violence that occur a while ago with my aunty and uncle. Well gooood jooob on adding so much information lol!(: and putting realistic pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with jamaica because theirs people who beat up their wife and kids. Also i awlays hear people arguing in my neighborhood and they get really serious because they both hit each other because the girl is defending her self by not getting hurt and end up breaking up........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your statistic is very intersting. Even I dont have any domestic violence in my family I know a few people that has been hit.

      Delete
  5. heeeyyyy jAMMMY WELL I THINK THAT THE POST IS VERY INFOMSTIONAL AND I LIKE TO SEE THAT YOUR VERY INTERSTED IN THE PROBLEM BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you on this post on how devestating domestic violence can be, but the people who are getting hurt or witness someone getting hurt should at least speak up about it because nothing stops untill a mind is heard and if no minds are heard then nothing is done

    ReplyDelete
  7. we think your post is very good and accurate. your picture is very nice and matches wit the post. many people are going through that. it needs to be stopped before it gets too carried a way

    ReplyDelete